08 September, 2006

Digital Rapids Includes Flash 8 Encoding

When researching encoding solutions for Pogo Films last year, the one I was probably most impressed with was Digital Rapids Stream HD. Apart from not offering a mac based card. Stream seemed the most easy to use and with really pleasing results. Now they offer Flash encoding based on On2 Technologies VP6 Codec.  Flash 8, as I have discussed is key to the development on IPTV and companies such as Brightcove base their encoding around On2 Flash Codec. If I were to set up an encoding suite this is one of the first places I would look. Also, in terms of connecting the logistical and technical. I heard a rumour that Electronic Farm were hoping to incorporate Digital Rapids Encoding in their Barn (Server based output system) which attaches to Farmers Wife scheduling software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!