01 September, 2006

iTunes Movie Downloads on The Horizon... Still.

Itunes Movie downloads seems near! According to Engadget reporting on a Business week article, that Wal-Mart are pissed Apple can sell new releases of DVD Features for $15, when Wal-Mart have to pay $17 for hard Copies. Engadget interpolate this to mean Apple will sell new release feature downloads for $14.99. I say, Wal-Mart have been doing this for years to smaller businesses, the same way Tesco’s does here in the UK. It is about time they got a taste of their own medicine!. I have very little sympathy for Wal-Mart on this one. That said, I was in NYC for Six months and returned to find both my local DVD rental shops closed. I now rent DVD’s from the local library (They’re cheap and have a great foreign section). Apple Insider also cover the story and in true rumour site style say it’ll be up this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!