04 September, 2006

Firefox v Explorer

I have been optimising this site with Firefox. If you are using explorer, you may not see some of the embedded video. I also had some issues with my template, which I think are now sorted. I recommend using Firefox for a variety of reasons, not least the company structure.

“Mozilla Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Mozilla Foundation. Established in July, 2003, the Mozilla Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote choice and innovation on the Internet. The Foundation provides organizational, legal, and financial support for the Mozilla open source software project, and governs the actions of Mozilla Corporation.”

But there is a new explorer is also available here. If you fancy a go at Firefox, there is a link on the bottom right of this page which helps support this fledgling site, or you can go to http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!