17 November, 2006

I Have Been Busy

Ok, I am a dick for not posting in like a week. I have been swamped at work and am traveling to LA next week, so have been trying to hit the Gym in order to not look like a fat git poolside at The Standard. So, I am back in full effect. Today is going to be a 20 hour day as Children in Need appeal is tonight and although I would like to say that I have a very important position in the production, I must admit to being a lowly volunteer. But this is one of the big perks of working at the Beeb; getting to participate in things you normally would not get the chance to. My studio TV experience extends merely to working as an Audience member when I lived in LA after University. But those 12 hours days clapping to Donny Osmond host the $100,000 Pyramid rest fondly in my memory. So, I am really looking forward to this great opportunity to experience a big production from behind the scenes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!