25 September, 2006

Espionage at Red.

So, could Sony, Cannon or Panasonic stoop to Sopranos style roughing up of the competition? Mike is back at work from the Dam and is reporting that the Red office has been broken into. What was taken was entirely related to the camera Red 1. Red are not lying down, offering a $100K reward, raised from $50K.  I have nothing bad to interject about any of the big camera companies or their dubious business ethics.

On a completely unrelated note I will say that Thompson was reported in last weeks Broadcast to have lost nearly $100 Million in the first half of 2006 and are now scaling back their UK operations. Buggers offered me a job last summer. Had I taken it, would be out on my ear 3 months later.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!