17 August, 2006

Tribecca Streaming discussion Panels

I am going to be covering these shortly, as I was really bummed I missed them when I was in NYC. The only film I did see at the festival was Kill Your Darlings. The only thing I have experienced more vein than this production, was Bret Easton Ellis’ Lunar Park. If you read the book you’ll know what I mean. The shame with Kill Your Darlings, is that it was unintentionally this way. Yet hidden within the narcissistic scenes of the director (Bjorne Larson) prancing in front of the screen topless attempting to act, is a very sweetly developed story of love, life, disappointment and personal discovery. Flanked by deft performances by John Larroquette , Greg Germann and others, the film misses out on its potential by a mile. But I digress… The reason for this post is to say there are some great discussion posted by Tribecca FF on their site including, JJ Abrams (lost), Edward Burns, Jeff Garlin (Curb Your Enthusiasm), Morgan Freeman and more.
Check out the list here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FREE Hit Counters!